3/05/2010

Quick Update

I've not posted for a few days, but I'm back now. I don't know if you've noticed over the last few days the temperatures have been warmer than what was thought. So that means it's time to up those temperatures a bit. No seven day forecast tonight, but I'm going to break down the forecast for the next couple of days.

1. Friday: We will see abundant sunshine and temperatures will warm to near 56 with some locations getting close to 60.
2. Saturday: Mostly Sunny and southerly winds will send temperatures into the upper 50s to near 60.
3. Sunday: Partly Cloudy, but still very nice. Highs will warm into the 60s.

I will have the latest forecast tonight on Region 8 News at 5pm. Until then, enjoy the beautiful Friday!!

0 comments:

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template